- Any information input through this website is not always secure as the site operates on both https (secured) and http (non-secured) protocol.
- Some links within the website lead to other websites, operated and maintained by third parties. The presence of such links do NOT imply a co-operation with the linked sites.
- If you do NOT agree to any of these conditions, please do NOT use this website.
- By using the input forms of this website you agree to receive messages, promotional or informative, about our productions or/our services.
- You agree that when using any input form of this website, you will input data that are solely and entirely owned by you, or you have a written (electronically or handwrite) permission along with a strict order from the owner to use his/her data for promotional purposes.
- The website has no obligation to monitor your submission.
- The website reserves the right to review submissions at any given time and remove any submissions in its sole discretion.
- The site reserves the right NOT to promote or even NOT take for consideration your submission.
- The site does not claim ownership of the data you submit to the site.
- The site will save and use your personal information, as input in the forms, to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
- Information about your computer hardware and software is automatically collected by the server. This information include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service and to provide general statistics and information to the webmaster.
- The site uses your email address to inform you about other products or services available from the site and/or its affiliates.
- The site may contact you via email to conduct surveys with the intention to improve its services.
- The site does NOT sell, rent or lease its customer data to third parties.
- The site may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
- The site may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the site, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- The site enables the options to protect your submitted data from unauthorized access or disclosure through the use of encryption, such as the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol. Use https://www.ghostlabel.gr instead of http://www.ghostlabel.gr to protect your data.
- If you wish your data to be deleted from our records, please use the "contact us" button to inform us and we will proceed to the deletion of your data. However, we cannot guarantee that our affiliates & third party collaborators will delete your data from their records.